How to use Resetter Epson TX110 - TX111 by Software
"Caution: This adjustment program similar to a virus that is detected as a virus by antivirus. Turn off your antivirus first so the program can run"
1. The first step of course must be installed printer drivers. To download click here download Epson TX110 driver.
2. Download software resetter Epson TX110 - TX111 first. Software named Resetter Epson Stylus TX110 - TX111, you can download it here the size 3 Mbyte.
If your connection is slow I've split it into 2 parts resetter. Download and then extract and combine everything in one folder. Here's the link:
TX111Epson resetter *****-TX110-1
TX111Epson resetter *****-TX110-2
3. Date computer does not need to be changed as previously resetter.
4. Run the program resetter Epson TX110 - TX111 by double click "AdjProg.exe", live on "AdjProg.exe" because the program is "not use loader".
5. Then follow the following picture:
"Check: used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it on the main pad counter. If over or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset"
"Initialization: used to reset the counter back or “re zero” printer counter"
6. When finished turn the printer off and then on again. The printer will flame with a full green light. Epson Stylus TX110 printer means - TX111 that blink had been ready for use again.